District Court Rajnandgaon Recruitment :- District Court Rajnandgaon has invited online application forms for the announced vacancies for the posts of Stenographer, Assistant and Other Accidental Fund Collectorate Rate Post. There are only 6 vacant posts for “District Court Rajnandgaon Recruitment 2017” for which the candidates are required to work on full time basis in the Indian state of Chhattisgarh. All the aspiring candidates are required to fill the application form on or before the last date which happens to be 05-09-2017 to grab this amazing opportunity.
District Court Rajnandgaon Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||District Court Rajnandgaon|
|Name of the Vacancy||Stenographer, Assistant|
|Number of posts||06|
|Last Date of Application||05-09-2017|
District Court Rajnandgaon Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 06
No. of posts & their name :
- Stenographer – 01
- Assistant – 03
- Other Accidental Fund Collectorate Rate Post – 01
Educational Qualification :
Interested candidates should have completed 5th grade, Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit :
Candidates should have attained an age between :
- 18 to 35 years as on 05-09-2017 for other candidates
- 18 to 40 years as on 05-09-2017 for Chhattisgarh candidates
Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Procedure :
- Selection will be based on Written Exam and Interview.
Application Fee : Visit the official website for details.
Salary : Rs. 50200 – 20200/- with a grade pay of 1900/2800/-
Official Website : www.ecourts.gov.in
Important Dates : Last date to apply is 05-09-2017.
How to apply for District Court Rajnandgaon Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official website.
- Download the application form.
- Read the instructions carefully so that there is no room for mistakes.
- Fill the relevant details in the application form.
- Attach the recent passport size photograph.
- Attach all self-attested documents and testimonials.
- Send the hard copy of application form along with the relevant documents to the address as mentioned below:
Postal Address :
The Judge, Family Court Rajnandgaon (Chhattisgarh)
We have provided you all the information about District Court Rajnandgaon Recruitment for Stenographer, Assistant at www.ecourts.gov.in and would advise you to visit the official website i.e. www.ecourts.gov.in for further details.