Directorate of Transport Recruitment 2020: Directorate of Transport has issued official employment notification on website www.manipur.gov.in asking candidates to fill offline applications for recruitment latest by 23/03/2020. The candidates will be recruited for filling 118 vacancies of Sub Inspector, ASI, Checker, LDC, Peon.
Directorate of Transport Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Directorate of Transport|
|Name of the Job||Sub Inspector, ASI, Checker, LDC, Peon|
|Number of Vacancies||118|
|Last Date to Apply||23/03/2020|
Directorate of Transport Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Directorate of Transport
Name of The Posts:
- Sub Inspector (Enforcement)-04
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Taxes)-11
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Enforcement)-08
- Checker, LDC (Office Assistant Cum Computer Operator)-21
Educational Qualifications: The applicants need to make sure to have passed Class 10th/ 12th/ Graduation Degre from a recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure: The candidates need to qualify in the selection process that will include Written Test, Computer Practical Test, Driving test, Physical Test.
Pay Scale: The applicants who get appointed will get salary as follows:
- Post 1-5: 5,200-20,200 with GP 2,800/1,900/1,800
- Post 6: Rs.4,440-7,440 with GP 1800/1650
Application Fees: Application fee to be paid by the candidates is Rupees 500 (General and OBC candidates) Rupees 300 (SC/ ST Category).
Age criteria: Age of the candidates must be between the specified limit:
- Post 1-4,6-8: 18-38 years
- Post 5: 21-38 years
Official Website: www.manipur.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Directorate of Transport Recruitment 2020:
- To apply for recruitment in Directorate of Transport, candidates need to follow the format of application provided on www.manipur.gov.in.
- Fill the details in the online form and then paste your photo on the application form.
- Once the candidate has paid the application fee, attach the copies of required academic certificates duly attested by the candidates.
- Make sure that you get a photocopy done of the filled application form as reference for future.
- Send the filled application form to the following office address: Respective District Employment Exchange Office
NOTE: Candidates need to make sure that the online application form is submitted latest by 23/03/2020.