Department of Food & Supplies Recruitment: Department of Food & Supplies is inviting online applications to be filled on https://www.wbpds.gov.in/ for 13 Posts Of Project Manager, Senior Software Developer, etc for the state of West Bengal. The candidates need to ensure to submit the applications by 2 November 2020. The applicants are given all the details related to the means of recruitment in this notice, make sure to follow the specified instructions.
Department of Food & Supplies Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Department of Food & Supplies|
|Name of the Job||Project Manager, Senior Software Developer|
|Number of Vacancies||13|
|Last Date to Apply||2 November 2020|
Department of Food & Supplies Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Department of Food & Supplies
Name of The Posts:
- Project Manager – 1
- Senior Software Developer – 4
- Database Administrator – 1
- Software Developer – 7
Educational Qualifications: The applicants need to have passed B.E./B.Tech/M.Sc/MCA from a renowned board or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be recruited on the basis of scrutiny of applications, subject Matter Evaluation Stage, and Interview.
- Project Manager – Rs.150000 per month
- Senior Software Developer – Rs.32000 per month
- Database Administrator – Rs.32000 per month
- Software Developer – Rs.27000 per month
Application Fees: The candidates are not obliged to pay any kind of application fee.
Age criteria: The age of the candidates must be checked in the official notification released by the recruiting department.
Official Website: https://www.wbpds.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Department of Food & Supplies Recruitment:
- Fill the online application form on https://www.wbpds.gov.in by giving all your correct details.
- Upload the latest colored photo which should be of passport size and a digital sign of yours.
- After that, make sure to attach all the requisite documents.
- Submit the application form in the end to secure your entry.
NOTE: The candidates are informed that the job is on a contractual and temporary basis for an initial period of 12 months only.