Department of Environment and Forest Recruitment 2020: Department of Environment and Forest is asking for online applications for recruitment for 62 vacancies of Forest Guard. The candidates have to fill applications on www.andaman.gov.in which are to be submitted by 25/03/2020.
Department of Environment and Forest Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Department of Environment and Forest|
|Name of the Job||Forest Guard|
|Number of Vacancies||62|
|Last Date to Apply||25/03/2020|
Department of Environment and Forest Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Department of Environment and Forest
Name of The Posts:
- Forest Guard-62
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must have qualified at least Class 10th from a recognized school or board.
Selection Procedure: Written Exam, Physical Fitness and Physical Endurance Test of the candidates will be held to make a decision regarding their selection.
Pay Scale: Rupees 21,700-69,100 per month will be paid to the selected and appointed candidates as salary.
Age criteria: The candidates will be eligible to apply for the recruitment and get the job if they are of the specified age as follows:
- Male Candidates: 18-33 years
- Female Candidates: 18-38 years
Official Website: www.andaman.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Department of Environment and Forest Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, as the mode of application is online, so visit the official website of the Department of Environment and Forest i.e www.andaman.gov.in.
- After that, fill all the details asked in the form online.
- Upload copies of all required academic certificates.
- Upload photo and sign of the candidate as per the specified format and size only.
- The candidates have to check the format and size conditions for uploading photo and sign of the candidate, as otherwise will not be uploaded.
- Submit the application form after verifying the filled details with the academic records and make sure to save a copy of the filled application form as a reference for the future.
- No candidate will be allowed to apply after last date.
NOTE: The online applications must be filled and submitted latest by 25/03/2020 starting from 25/02/2020.