Delhi Development Authority Recruitment 2019: Delhi Development Authority has advertised for 01 Vacant post of Consultant (Land Costing). The person wishing to join the organization can submit the Offline application on or before 07th of August 2019. Any of the form to reach in the office after the last date will be considered worst. The application can be submitted through the form given on the website. For more information regarding the pay scale, selection procedure, qualification required and much more read the below-given paragraph carefully.
Delhi Development Authority Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Delhi Development Authority|
|Name of the Job||Consultant (Land Costing)|
|Number of vacancies||01|
|Last Date to apply||07-08-2019|
Delhi Development Authority Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Delhi Development Authority
Name of The Posts:
- Consultant (Land Costing) – 01
Last Date to Apply: 07-08-2019
Educational Qualifications: An applicant is required to hold CA /ICWA/CS/MBA from the recognized university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of performance in the Written Exam.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered a pay package of Rs. 7600/- per month.
Age criteria: Candidate age should be a match as mentioned in the official notification.
Official Website: www.dda.org.in
Important Instructions to apply for Delhi Development Authority Recruitment 2019:
- First of all, the candidate should go to the web page of the organization.
- The candidate should read the important instructions given there.
- Then put the details in the form including the candidate name, address, experience, and caste certificate in a complete and accurate way.
- Staple the latest passport size photograph with the signature in the application format.
- Affix the photocopies of the demanded documents along with the application form.
- And in last after a review, send the application to the prescribed address before the due date.
- Candidate should retain a copy of the application form for further reference.
NOTE: Applicant should try to gain the latest updates available on the website from time to time.