Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital Recruitment 2019: We are very pleased to inform you that Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital has decided to appoint 21 efficient and able candidates to fill the vacancies of Junior Residents. The date fixed to conduct the Interview is 09th of August 2019 to the prescribed venue given in the article below. The person keen to apply for the post must read the below-given paragraph carefully before applying for the post.
Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital|
|Name of the Job||Junior Residents|
|Number of vacancies||21|
|Last Date to apply||09-08-2019|
Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Residents – 21
Last Date to Apply: 09-08-2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must have MBBS Degree from the recognized university. In the case of Foreign Graduate, it is necessary to pass FMG Examination.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of performance in the Written Exam.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 56100 to 177500/- per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age not more than 30 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.delhi.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital Recruitment 2019:
- Let us log in the official website of the organization in order to take the print of the form.
- Then read the instructions on the form and fill the details in it.
- The form must include the name, address, qualifications, etc. of the applicant.
- Paste the recent passport size photograph with the signature on the form.
- Affix the xerox copies of the essentials documents along with the form.
- At last, reach the below-given address for the interview along with the application form. Seminar Room 1st Floor Administrative Block, D.D.U.H
NOTE: The applicant should visit the website of the organization time to time for the new notifications.