Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2019: It is a very good job and all of our readers would be very happy to listen about the notification released by the Cochin Shipyard Limited. The organization invites the applications from the side of eligible and young candidates to fill 30 Vacant posts of Assistant Apprentice. The due for the Online submission of form is 25th July 2019. For extra knowledge about the post including the selection criteria, application fees, age level, etc. , read the paragraph mentioned below.
Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Cochin Shipyard Limited|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Apprentice|
|Number of vacancies||30|
|Last Date to apply||25th July 2019|
Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Cochin Shipyard Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Assistance (Human Resource) Apprentice – 30
Last Date to Apply: 25th July 2019
Educational Qualifications: It is essential for the interested person to have a Graduation Degree (Arts/Science/Maths/Commerce/Computer/Business Administration) from the recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Online Exam, Merit List and Certificate Verification.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package i.e. Rs. 10000/- per month.
- For the GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 200/-
- Exempted for SC/ST/PWD and EXSM candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age of less or equal to 25 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 25th July 2019.
Official Website: www.cochinshipyard.com
Important Instructions to apply for Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2019:
- Go to the organization official website www.cochinshipyard.com
- Fill the information in the form as per the instructions are given on the official website.
- The details should be in a complete and accurate way.
- Upload the signature along with the passport size photograph in the form.
- Pay the fees in the account of the organization and then submit the form at last.
NOTE: The candidate should remember to look upon the New Updates section if the notification.