Central Railway Recruitment 2019: Central Railway invites applications for various vacant posts of Trade Apprentice, Junior, and Senior Clerk. The applications can be filled for 2813 seats online before the due date of the post. Let us check the details mentioned below before making the application.
Central Railway Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Central Railway|
|Name of the Job||Trade Apprentices, Junior Clerk, and Senior Clerk|
|Number of vacancies||2813|
|Last Date to apply||Given below|
Central Railway Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Central Railway
Name of The Posts:
- Fitter – 955
- Welder – 173
- Carpenter – 157
- Painter – 75
- Trailer – 18
- Electrician – 526
- Machinist – 97
- Programming & Systems Administration Assistant – 12
- Mechanic Diesel – 270
- Laboratory Assistant – 08
- Turner – 25
- Instrument Mechanic – 05
- Electronics Mechanic – 35
- Sheet Metal Worker – 27
- Winder – 32
- Mechanic Machine Tools Maintenance – 69
- Tool & Die Maker – 68
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) – 08
- IT & Electronic System Maintenance – 02
- Junior Clerk – 171
- Senior Clerk – 80
Last Date to Apply:
- 22nd January 2020 – Post 1-19
- 19th January 2020 – Post 20-21
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must be 10th with ITI/12th/Graduate from the authorized board/institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Computer Based Test, Merit List, Typing Test, Document Verification and Medical Examination.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package i.e. Level 2 – (Post 20) and Level 5 – (Post 21) per month.
- The candidates are required to pay Rs. 100/- if they belong to the GEN/OBC category (Post 1-19).
- While no fees for SC/ST/PwD and Women candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age of 15-24 years (Post 1-19) and a maximum of 42 years (Post 20-21) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01/01/2020.
Official Website: www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Central Railway Recruitment 2019:
- Aspirants can apply through the relevant link on the website of Central Railway.
- Put the details there in an accurate way and complete the form.
- Upload the documents which include the educational certificates, photograph, and signature of the applicant.
- Submit the form after payment towards application.
NOTE: Contact us in the comment box for any query.