Collector Office Sehore Recruitment 2019: There is requirement for skilled and efficient persons to work in Collector Office Sehore. The person interested as well as need for a job can submit an Offline application. The due date for which is 05th April 2019. All the relevant matters is given at www.sehore.nic.in. Therefore the desired candidate must go through official notification for complete details about the post before making an application for it.
Collector Office Sehore Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Collector Office, Sehore|
|Name of the Job||Office Assistant cum Data Entry Operator|
|Number of vacancies||11|
|Last Date to apply||05th April 2019|
Collector Office Sehore Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Collector Office, Sehore
Name of The Posts:
- Office Assistant cum Data Entry Operator – 11
Last Date to Apply: 05th April 2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must have 12th with Diploma in Computer & CPCT Certificate from the recognized board or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit list.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 22770/- per month.
Application Fees: Please check the details in the official notification.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-35 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st January 2019.
Official Website: www.sehore.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Collector Office Sehore Recruitment 2019:
- The applicant must fill the offline application form on the given format.
- Review the complete details about the post.
- Then fill the details in the form about the personal, curriculum and others particulars related to the applicant.
- Documents necessary as a proof for details filled need to be attach in the application form.
- Paste the photograph at the space provided with cross signature.
- Send the duly complete application at the address specified.Superintendent, Office of the Collector, Room No. 15, Sehore Distt. Sehore – 466001
NOTE: The latest information related to the post will be published on official website time to time.