Collector Office Recruitment 2019: The Office of the Collector Office Aurangabad has the requirement for 224 Vacancies of Instructor, Volunteer Teacher, and Clerk. The organization fixed 05th September 2019 as the last date to fill the application on the portal of an organization. Candidate desire to apply should keep it in mind and to remove the doubts related to the post, read the notification specified below before the application of post.
Collector Office Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Collector Office, Aurangabad|
|Name of the Job||Instructor, Volunteer Teacher, Clerk|
|Number of vacancies||224|
|Last Date to apply||05th September 2019|
Collector Office Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Collector Office, Aurangabad
Name of The Posts:
- Program Manager – 02
- Instructor – 27
- Volunteer Teacher – 130
- Clerk – 65
Last Date to Apply: 05th September 2019
Educational Qualifications: It is compulsory to have 12th/ITI/Graduation Degree/BSW/MSW from the recognized board, institute or university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of performance in the Written Exam, Academic Marks and Experience-based merit.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered a pay package of Rs. 18000/- (Post 1), Rs. 9000/- (Post 2), Rs. 7000/- (Post 3) and Rs. 5000/- (Post 4) per month.
Application Fees: Read the official notification of an organization.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 21-45 years (Post 1,4) and 21-40 years (Post 2-3) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.aurangabad.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Collector Office Recruitment 2019:
- The Applicant has to fill the online application form through the official website
- Fill the accurate and correct details of the candidate as per the instructions.
- Upload the documents important by the due date along with photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fees in the desired way and submit the application by the last date.
- Retain the hard copy of an application for further processing.
- The hard copy of the filled-in application form needs not to be sent to the office address.
NOTE: Candidate should keep himself updated to all the important notifications.