CGPSC Recruitment 2020: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has issued an official job notification online on the website www.psc.cg.gov.in notifying of recruitment of eligible and skilled candidates for 89 vacancies of Assistant Engineer through State Engineering Service Exam. Applications for the same can be filled online till 10/03/2020.
CGPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Engineer (State Engineering Service Exam)|
|Number of Vacancies||89|
|Last Date to Apply||10/03/2020|
CGPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Engineer (State Engineering Service Exam)-89
Last Date to Apply: 10/03/2020
Educational Qualifications: Only those candidates who have passed A Bachelor Degree in Engineering are allowed to apply for the recruitment.
Selection Procedure: Written Exam and Personal Interview of the candidates will be held on the basis of which the selection of the candidates suitable for the post will be done.
Pay Scale: The Salary of the selected candidates will be Rupees 15,600-39,100/- along with Grade Pay of Rupees 5,400/- per month.
Application Fees: The application fee is Rupees 400 for General and OBC candidates. The same is Rupees 300 for SC/ ST of Chhattisgarh State and all PH candidates.
Age criteria: The age of the candidates must be 21-30 years (All India category) and 21-40 years for (CG State Candidates).
Official Website: www.psc.cg.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for CGPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website mentioned above and fill the online form.
- After that, pay the application as applicable.
- Upload the required credentials and submit the application form.
- The candidates are required to save a copy of the filled online form as a record for future reference of the candidates.
- No candidate is to send hard copies of the online filled form to the office address.
NOTE: Make sure that all the details are accurate as per the academic certificates of the candidate. Applications must be submitted by the candidates only till 10/03/2020 as after this, the applications will not be accepted.