CGPSC Recruitment 2019: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has come forward with an article of recruitment on total 199 vacancies of Nayab Tehsildar, Exercise Sub Inspector and Deputy Collector. The applications can be submitted by 04th January 2020 through the link on the portal of an organization. The applicant must pay attention to the below given notification for further details regarding recruitment.
CGPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Nayab Tehsildar, Exercise Sub Inspector and Deputy Collector|
|Number of vacancies||199|
|Last Date to apply||04th January 2020|
CGPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- State Civil Services (Deputy Collector) – 15
- State Police Service (Deputy Superintendent of Police) – 30
- Chhattisgarh State Finance Service (State Accounts Officer) – 11
- Food Officer/Assistant Director – 01
- Assistant Director/District Women & Child Development Officer – 01
- Assistant Director – 05
- Child Development Project Officer – 09
- Chhattisgarh Subordinate Service – 27
- Assistant Superintended – 19
- Nayab Tehsildar – 14
- Exercise Sub Inspector – 12
- Deputy Register – 01
- Commercial Tax Inspector – 17
- Cooperative Inspector/Cooperative Extension Officer – 30
- Assistant Jail Officer – 07
Last Date to Apply: 04th January 2019
Educational Qualifications: The desired candidate should hold Graduation Degree for the application of the post.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected through Written Exam (Pre & Main) and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be given a handsome amount of Rs. 56100/- (Post 1-6), Rs. 38100/- (Post 7-8), Rs. 35400/- (Post 9-10), Rs. 28700/- (Post 11-14) and Rs. 25300/- (Post 15) per month.
- For GEN/OBC and All category candidates Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ST and PwD candidates Rs. 300/-
Age criteria: The candidate should be within the age limit of 21-28 years (Post 2) and 21-30 years (Post 1, 3-15) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.psc.cg.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for CGPSC Recruitment 2019:
- The candidate should put the complete details online on the form.
- Fill the relevant details important for the recruiter to know.
- Upload the documents followed by the successful payment.
- Submit the form in end on the website.
NOTE: The candidate applying for the post should check the updates by the organization on his own behalf.