Centre for Good Governance Recruitment 2017 :- Centre for Good Governance (CGG), Andhra Pradesh has recently published a recruitment notification for the Manager & Asst Manager posts. There have various vacant seats for which any eligible candidate can, apply for these posts on or before last date. Whole information regarding the vacancy and its eligibility has mentioned below.
Centre for Good Governance Recruitment 2017
Job Opportunity at Bodoland University Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Centre for Good Governance|
|Name of the Vacancy||Manager & Asst Manager|
|Number of Posts||Various|
|Last date of application||15th January 2017|
Centre for Good Governance Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts|
Candidate should have passed MBA/ Graduation specialized in HRM from any recognized University/Institution.
Candidate must remember the last date of apply for this job is 15.01.2017
How to apply online for Centre for Good Governance Recruitment 2017
Candidates may visit the official website www.cgg.gov.in
- Read instructions carefully for filling up the application form
- Click on apply online, fill up the entity like Name, Father Name, Address & more and proceed for next step
- After registering yourself, upload your recent photograph and signature.
- Complete the application form, attach all required document if necessary and submit it.
- Candidate also takes a print out of application form for further use.
Click Here for New Notification of ICICI Bank Recruitment 2017
Candidates should carefully read the official notification for detail information of Centre for Good Governance Recruitment 2017-Apply here for Manager & Asst Manager Posts, on www.cgg.gov.in, regarding age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, application fee, Selection procedure.