Central Institute for Women in Agriculture Recruitment: Central Institute for Women in Agriculture has published employment notification this year for both freshers and experienced aspirants for SRF / Young Professional Post on the 02 vacant seats. The employment is full time and on a contractual basis. The last date for submission of online applications is 04 Jun 2020 online via the official site. The institute is located in Bhubaneswar, Orissa.
Central Institute for Women in Agriculture Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Central Institute for Women in Agriculture|
|Name of the Job||SRF / Young Professional|
|Number of vacancies||02|
|Last Date to apply||4 June 2020|
Total Vacancy Details Of Central Institute for Women in Agriculture Recruitment:
Company Name: Central Institute for Women in Agriculture
Name of The Posts:
- Senior Research Fellow – 01
- Young Professional- 01
Last Date to Apply: The last date for this recruitment has been extended to 4 June 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates seeking this job must have completed B.sc/M.Sc from the recognized institute/college or university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected according to their performance in the Personal interview.
- The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs.31000 per month for the Senior Research Fellow Post.
- Rs.15000 per month will be given for the post of Young Professional.
- The maximum age limit for men is 35 years and for women, it is 40 years.
Official Website: http://icar-ciwa.org.in
Application Process for the CIWA Bhubaneswar Recruitment:
- Go to the website of the institute and click on the recruitment section under Careers Heading.
- Fill the columns given in the application form in a complete and correct manner. Enter all your basic, educational, and professional details.
- Then upload the mandatory documents asked by the institute with signature and photograph in their scanned form.
- Submit the application at last after going through the details filled in it.
NOTE: Candidate should reach Central Institute for Women in Agriculture at 10:00 AM on 04-06-2020 for a personal interview with the original certificate and self-attested one set of documents regarding educational qualification.