BTSC Recruitment 2020: Bihar Technical Service Commission is inviting online applications to be filled on www.btsc.bih.nic.in for 303 vacancies of Food Safety Officer, Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist. The candidates need to ensure to submit the applications by 15/04/2020. The candidates are provided all the details related to the process of recruitment in the following description, make sure to follow the specified instructions.
BTSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Technical Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Food Safety Officer, Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist|
|Number of Vacancies||303|
|Last Date to Apply||15/04/2020|
BTSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bihar Technical Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Food Safety Officer-91
- Occupational Therapist-86
Educational Qualifications: The applicants need to have passed the following academic qualification post wise:
- Post 1: Degree in Food/ Dairy/ Bio/ Oil Technology/ Agri. Science/ Veterinary Science / Bio-Chemistry/ Microbiology), PG Degree in Chemistry
- Post 2: Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Post 3: Degree in Physiotherapy
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be recruited on the basis of Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Pay scale of the candidates will be a handsome salary of Rupees
Application Fees: Pay the fee for application as follows category wise:
- General/ OBC/ EWS Candidates for the Other States: 200 Rupees
- SC/ ST/ EBC/ Women in Bihar State: 50 Rupees
The application can be paid through online mode only.
Age criteria: Age of the candidates must be as follows:
- Male Candidates: 21-37 years
- Female Candidates: 21-40 years
Candidates of reserved categories will also be provided with relaxation in the upper age limit as per the rules only.
Important Instructions to apply for BTSC Recruitment 2020:
- Fill the online application form on www.btsc.bih.nic.in.
- Upload a photo and sign of the candidate.
- After that, make sure to pay the application fee as specified above through online mode via debit/ credit card or internet banking or e-challan of State Bank of India.
- Submit the application form in the end.
NOTE: The candidates need to make sure to submit the form by 15/04/2020.