Bihar State Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2019: Bihar State Pollution Control Board has announced in order to hire the efficient candidates for 28 Vacant posts of Junior Laboratory Assistant, MTS, Field Attendant/Lab Attendant DEO. The due date to apply for the post through the web portal is 14th August 2019. For further details about the post, let us read the below-given paragraph.
Bihar State Pollution Control Board Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bihar State Pollution Control Board|
|Name of the Job||Jr. Laboratory Assistant, MTS, Field Attendant/Lab Attendant and DEO|
|Number of vacancies||28|
|Last Date to apply||14th August 2019|
Bihar State Pollution Control Board Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bihar State Pollution Contro Board
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Laboratory Assistant – 06
- Multi-Tasking Staff – 02
- Field Attendant/Lab Attendant – 10
- Data Entry Operator/Para Taxonomist – 10
Last Date to Apply: 14th of August 2019
Educational Qualifications: The desired candidate must have required qualifications which are 12th/Graduation Degree/BCA/B.Sc (Computer/Chemistry/Life Science/Environment & Bio-Chemistry)
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of Written Exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 25000/- (post 1,2), Rs. 21300/- (post 3) and Rs. 11000/- (post 4) per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age of less or equal to 37 years (Post 1-3) and 30 years (Post 4) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st August 2019.
Official Website: www.bspcb.bih.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Bihar State Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2019:
- First of all, go to the official website of the organization.
- On the form page in the below side, click on ‘Recruitment under Namami Gram Project’.
- Thereon a page will appear asking about the personal and related details, register yourself after filling up the details.
- Then include in it the upload action of the latest photograph with the signature.
- Submit the application by the last date and keep it for future reference.
NOTE: Have regular updates for the successful completion of the application.