Border Security Force Recruitment 2019: Border Security Force (BSF) has publicly announced for 135 Vacant posts of Assistant Commandant. The due date to submit the Offline form to the office of the organization is 08th August 2019 and no application come to the office after the due date is to consider. The download of application format can be printed on the official website www.bsf.nic.in. For a detailed description including the number of posts, age level, pay scale, etc., read carefully the below-mentioned notification.
Border Security Force Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Border Security Force|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Commandant|
|Number of vacancies||135|
|Last Date to apply||08-08-2019|
Border Security Force Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Border Security Force
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Commandant (LDCE) – 135
Last Date to Apply: 08-08-2019
Educational Qualifications: The person looking for such a job must have a Graduation Degree, Serving as SI/Inspector and Subedar Major from the recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Exam, PST & PET, Interview and Personality Test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 56100/- per month.
Application Fees: Check the notification to know about the point.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age of less or equal to 35 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st August 2019.
Official Website: www.bsf.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Border Security Force Recruitment 2019:
- Take out the print of the application format on the official website.
- Fill up the form with the necessary details of the name, address, educational qualifications, etc.
- Attach the necessary educational qualified documents.
- And finally, send the form to the below-mentioned address. DIG (Estt. & Rectt.), Directorate General, I (TBP, Block 4, CGO Complex Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
- A single copy of the form keeps on its own for future reference.
NOTE: The candidate must keep himself updated about the recent updates.