BPSSC Recruitment 2020: Bihar Public Subordinate Services Commission has invited applications for recruitment to be filled only on www.bpssc.nih.nic.in for recruitment for 133 vacancies of Steno Assistant Sub Inspector. The organization has clearly specified that the applicants will be able to apply and submit their applications online only till 30/03/2020.
We have made sure that you are provided with all the relevant details on the process of application and recruitment in our article below, go through all of the details carefully. Follow the instructions carefully.
BPSSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Public Subordinate Services Commission|
|Name of the Job||Steno Assistant Sub Inspector|
|Number of Vacancies||133|
|Last Date to Apply||30/03/2020|
BPSSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bihar Public Subordinate Services Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Steno Assistant Sub Inspector-133
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must have passed the minimum specified academic qualification from a recognized institute. The criteria states that only Class 12th pass candidates with Diploma in Computer Operation can apply for the recruitment.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will get their selection done on the basis of Written Exam, Skill Test and Computer Proficiency test.
Pay Scale: The applicants will be paid a handsome salary of Rupees 29,200-92,300/-per month.
Application Fees: Candidates are also required to pay an application as specified below category wise:
- General and OBC Category: 700 Rupees
- SC/ ST/ PH Category: 400 Rupees
Age criteria: Age of the candidates is also a factor determining the eligibility criteria of the candidates. Applicants of the age of 18-25 years as on 01/01/2020 can apply for the recruitment.
Official Website: www.bpssc.nih.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for BPSSC Recruitment 2020:
- Fill online application for recruitment for Bihar Public Subordinate Services Commission on www.bpssc.nih.nic.in.
- Pay the fee for application and upload the copies of required academic certificates.
- The candidates also need to upload a photo and sign in specified size and format only.
- In the end, all the candidates are to submit the application form.
NOTE: Applications must be submitted by 30/03/2020.