Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017: –Department of High Court, Bombay has issued yet another official advertisement to recruit candidates for the posts of Developer, Technical Officer. This process is carrying out under advertisement Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017 for 20 eligible and suitable candidates. Anyone willing to participate in selection process can submit their forms either online or offline before 05th April. No registration would be considered after that.
Bombay High Court Recruitment Notification
Job Opportunity at South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017
|Bombay High Court
|Name of the Vacancy
|Developer, Technical Officer
|Number of Posts
|Last date of application
|05th April 2017
Bombay High Court Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts
|No. of Posts
|Sr. / Technical Officer (Mumbai Region)
|Sr. Office / Technical Assistant (Mumbai Region)
|Sr. Developer (Mumbai Region)
|Sr. Developer (Aurangabad Region)
|Developer (Aurangabad Region)
Candidate having BE / B.Tech. / M.Sc. in computer Science / Electronics / IT or its equivalent qualification from any recognized Board/ University may apply for this job.
Candidate’s age should not be more than 30 years as on 30.01.2017. Age relaxation for SC/ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman has depends upon government/ Organisation rule.
Selection of any candidate will depend upon their performance in
- Written Exam
A salary of INR Rs. 39721.33/- for Sr. /Technical Officer, Rs. 26169.91/- for Sr. Office / Technical Assistant, Rs. 46930.95/- for Sr. Developer, Rs. 27995.33/- for Developer will be offered by the organization.
Candidate must remember that last date of filling application form is 05.04.2017
How to apply online for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017
- Candidate has to visit the official websites bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- You have to visit the homepage and find the suitable link
- Visit that link and complete the application form
- At first, you have to register yourself by entering your name, email id, phone number etc.
- After the registration, you will get your login id and password also
- Give all the details and then log in again to fill the application form
- Upload your recent photo and signature.
- Fill the application form and then submit it
- Candidate can also take the printout of application for the future purpose
Click Here for New Notification of Bank of India (BOI) Recruitment 2017
So this is all we have about the recruitment of Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017-Apply Online for 20 Developer, Technical Officer Posts, and if you want to know information in detail then we advise you to go once at the official website which is www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in