Bihar Revenue & Land Reforms Department Recruitment 2019: The recruitment opportunity has arise in Bihar Revenue & Land Reforms Department. The interested and the candidate is in the need for the job can submit the Online application through the official website of the organization. The link for application will work till 01st April 2019 and expires after it. To know about the selection field, application fees, application procedure and others, read out the article below.
Bihar Revenue & Land Reforms Department Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Revenue & Land Reforms Department Recruitment|
|Name of the Job||Amin, Clerk and Others|
|Number of vacancies||6875|
|Last Date to apply||01st April 2019|
Bihar Revenue & Land Reforms Department Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bihar Revenue & Land Reforms Department
Name of The Posts:
- Special Survey Amin – 4950
- Amin – 550
- Special Survey Kanoongo – 550
- Special Survey Clerk – 550
- Special Survey Assistant Settlement Officer – 275
Last Date to Apply: 01st April 2019
Educational Qualifications: It is necessary to have Diploma or Degree in Civil Engineering/ITI from the authorized institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of performance in the Written exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18 – 37 years (Post 1,2 General) and 21 – 37 years (Post 3-5 General) besides relaxation for the reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for age consideration is 01st January 2019.
Official Website: www.Irc.bic.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Bihar Revenue & Land Reforms Department Recruitment 2019:
- The Applicants are required to fill the application form online on the official website
- Fill the application form accurately and in a complete way with due care.
- Upload the signature along the latest passport size photograph in the form.
- Submit the application by the last date and take the application in the print form.
- The applicant is not required to send the hard copy of the form at any address.
NOTE: Candidate must check recent updates time to time.