Bihar Police Recruitment 2019: It is an interesting job for the talented persons so that they can apply for 10 posts of Cook. The interested and skilled candidate can make the Offline application on or before 14th August 2019 and any application reach the office after due date shall not be considered. For more details about the selection procedure, application process and other factors, please read out the official notification carefully.
Bihar Police Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Police|
|Name of the Job||Cook|
|Number of vacancies||10|
|Last Date to apply||14-08-2019|
Bihar Police Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bihar Police
Name of The Posts:
- Cook – 10
Last Date to Apply: 14th August 2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicant can apply only if he/she has 10th from the authorized board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Hindi Test, Physical Test, and Practical Test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 18000 to 56900/- per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-37 years (Male) and 18-40 (Female) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st January 2019.
Official Website: www.biharpolice.bih.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Bihar Police Recruitment 2019:
- Firstly the candidate should visit the website of an organization wherein he/she will obtain the application form.
- Then read the instructions necessary to fill the form and then proceed next to fill it.
- Fill in it the details about the personal and educational curriculum in the space provided for it.
- Paste the photograph and draw the signature on it.
- Attach the photocopies of the qualification documents along with it.
- After a careful review send it to the following address. Deputy Director, Bihar Police Academy, Rajgir – 803116, District – Nalanda
- Also, keep a single copy of the form for further need.
NOTE: The candidate must continuously visit the official website of the organization to get the latest updates.