Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2019: Bharat Electronics Limited dealing in Electronics Gadgets has neede 05 skilled and capable persons for the posts of Deputy Engineers. The due date for the submission of Online application form is 31st of July 2019. The application will be made through the link on www.bel-india.in. Let us all check the below-given details so that we can make an application in an accurate way.
Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Name of the Job||Deputy Engineers|
|Number of vacancies||05|
|Last Date to apply||31st July 2019|
Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bharat Electronics Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Deputy Engineers – 05
Last Date to Apply: 31st July 2019
Educational Qualifications: The desired candidate must have BE/B.Tech(EC) pass out in the authorized institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on their performance in the Written Exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package i.e. Rs. 40000 to 140000/- per month.
- Rs. 500/- for General and the Obc candidates.
- Exempted for SC/ST/PwD and ExSM candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age of less or equal to 26 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 30th June 2019.
Official Website: www.bel-india.in
Important Instructions to apply for Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2019:
- The Applicants are required to fill the application form online on the official website
- Fill the accurate details (name, address, qualifications, previous job experiences, etc.) as per the instructions.
- Upload the signature with the recent passport size photograph on the form.
- Pay the application fees by using credit, debit card or net banking.
- And finally, submit the online application by the last date.
- No hard copy of the filled-in application form needs to be sent to the office address.
NOTE: The candidate should check for any new updates from time to time to make application success.