BCWD Recruitment :- Backward Classes Welfare Department, a fully committed department to ensure highest standards of excellence and transparency for the people belonging to backward classes has issued an official notification “BCWD Recruitment 2017” for hiring candidates for the posts of Data Entry Operator. There are only 3 vacancies for which the candidates have to work on full time basis in West Bengal. Interested candidates may apply online the latest by 07-09-2017 for detailed information.
BCWD Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Backward Classes Welfare Department|
|Name of the Vacancy||Data Entry Operator|
|Number of posts||03|
|Last Date of Application||07-09-2017|
BCWD Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 03
No. of posts & their name :
- Data Entry Operator – 03
Educational Qualification :
Interested candidates should have completed Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit :
The upper age limit of candidates should not exceed 40 years as on 01-01-2017. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Procedure :
- Selection will be based on Merit List.
- To know more about the selection process, we advise you to go through their website.
Application Fee : Visit the official website for details relating to application fee.
Salary : Rs. 11,000/-
Official Website : www.jalpaiguri.gov.in
Important Dates : Last date to apply is 07-09-2017.
How to apply for BCWD Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- Click on “Vacancies” section and select the highlighted vacancy.
- Read the instructions carefully so that there is no room for mistakes.
- Fill up the online application form.
- Attach all relevant documents as required.
- Upload the scanned photograph as well as the scanned signature.
- Click submit and pay the application fee.
- Take a print out of the online application form for future reference.
We have notified you about the BCWD Recruitment for Data Entry Operator at www.jalpaiguri.gov.in and would advise you to visit the official website i.e. www.jalpaiguri.gov.in for detailed information.