Assam Police Recruitment 2020: Assam Police is in need of candidates for 173 vacancies for the post of Jail Warder. To fill the vacancies, online applications are invited from eligible Indian candidates to be filled only on www.slprbassam.in. The candidates need to apply for the recruitment and submit their applications latest by 25/03/2020.
Assam Police Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Assam Police|
|Name of the Job||Jail Warder|
|Number of Vacancies||173|
|Last Date to Apply||25/03/2020|
Assam Police Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Assam Police
Name of The Posts:
- Jail Warder (Prison Department)-173
Educational Qualifications: Class 08th/ 10th pass candidates can apply for the recruitment as this the minimum specified academic eligibility criteria.
Selection Procedure: Written Exam, Physical Standard Test and Physical Efficiency Test of the candidates will be conducted by the organization so as to arrive on a decision for the recruitment of the candidates.
Pay Scale: Rupees 14,000-49,000 with Grade pay of Rupees 5000 per month will be paid as salary to the candidates appointed and recruited by the organization.
Application Fees: There is no provision for the payment of application fee by candidates of any of the category.
Age criteria: The age limit specified by the organization is 18-38 years. This age will be calculated as on 01/01/2020.
Those candidates who belong to reserved category will also be eligible to claim relaxation in the upper age limit as per the rules of the government.
Official Website: www.slprbassam.in
Important Instructions to apply for Recruitment 2020:
- Fill the online form on www.slprbassam.in.
- All of the candidates have to upload their passport size photo and sign in specified size and jpg format.
- After that, copies of required academic certificates are also to be uploaded by the candidate.
- Once all the process specified above has been done, submit the application form before the specified last date.
- Save a copy of the form for reference.
NOTE: All of the candidates need to apply between the specified period of 05/03/2020 to 25/03/2020.