Army Public School Recruitment: Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) has come up with numerous teaching vacancies in Army Public School located in various Cantonments and Military Stations across India. The total number of vacancies is 8000 which is vacant for the post-PGT/TGT. The due date for application form submission is 20 October 2020 till 5 PM. The application can be submitted online on the official website awesindia.com.
Army Public School Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the School||Army Public School|
|Name of the Job||PGT/TGT/PRT|
|Number of vacancies||8000|
|Last Date to apply||20 October 2020|
Army Public School Recruitment Complete Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Army Public School
Name of The Posts:
Last Date to Apply:
- You can submit your applications starting from 01 October 2020.
- The last date for getting the form submitted is 20 October 2020.
- Online Admit cards will be available on 04 November 2020
- PGT – For this post, the applicant should have done B.Ed and Post Graduation with minimum 50% marks
- TGT – The candidate should hold a B.Ed and Graduation Degree with a minimum of 50% marks
- PRT – The applicant should possess B.Ed/Two Year Diploma Graduation and Graduation with minimum 50% marks
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of the Online Screening Test, Interview, and Evaluation of Teaching Skills.
Application Fees: All the applicants will pay an application fee of Rs.500.
Age criteria: Candidate who is freshers should be maximum or equal to 40 years and applicants who are experience holders should be a maximum of 57 years of age.
Official Website: awesindia.com
Important Guidelines to apply for Army Public School Recruitment:
- Candidate should fill up the online form on the website awesindia.com.
- Read the instructions given and proceed further.
- After successful registration enters details about the name, address, etc.
- Upload the signature and latest photograph in a scanned form in the form along with important documents of the size mentioned.
- Pay the application fee through the online method of payment.
- Now, submit the application form.
NOTE: The applicant should check the syllabus of the written examination on the official site and the date of the Online Exam is 21 and 22 November 2020.