Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019: Assam Public Service Commission has notified for 73 Vacancies of Child Development Officer. The due date for the Offline application of form is 09th September 2019. For complete details about the post, read the below-given article carefully.
Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Child Development Officer|
|Number of vacancies||73|
|Last Date to apply||09th September 2019|
Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Assam Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Child Development Project Officer – 73
Last Date to Apply: 09th of September 2019
Educational Qualifications: The desired candidate must have PG Degree or Diploma (Social Works/ Labour & Social Welfare/Anthropology/Criminology)/Graduation Degree (Child Development/Home Science/Nutrition/Philosophy/Education ) from the recognized university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Conventional Essay Type, Written Exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package which is Rs. 22000 to 87000/- with grade pay of 9700/- per month.
- For the GEN candidates Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC candidate Rs. 150/-
- Fully Exempted for BPL candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 21-38 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st January 2019.
Official Website: www.apsc.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019:
- Let us start with the initial process to go to the website in order to fill the form.
- Fill the details in the application form about the candidate’s name, address, qualifications, etc.
- Paste the passport size photograph with the signature on the form.
- Attach the photocopies of required documents along with the application form.
- At last, Post the application form to the below specified address after a careful review. Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati- 781022.
NOTE: The necessary updations in the post will be done on the official website so check it time and again.