Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2019: Allahabad High Court has 61 Vacancies in their organization of Uttar Pradesh Higher Judicial Service. The Online application can be submitted by the applicant on the portal by the 25th of August 2019. Date of written exam is 08th September 2019. For all the contents of the post, check the details given in the below-specified notification.
Allahabad High Court Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Allahabad High Court|
|Name of the Job||Uttar Pradesh Higher Judicial|
|Number of vacancies||61|
|Last Date to apply||25-08-2019|
Allahabad High Court Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Allahabad High Court
Name of The Posts:
- Uttar Pradesh Higher Judicial Service (Part-III) – 61
Last Date to Apply: 25-08-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must be Advocate in order to be eligible for the post.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of Preliminary Examination and Main Examination.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 51550 to 633070/- per month.
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST and PH candidates only Rs. 750/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 35-45 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st of January 2020.
Official Website: www.allahabadhighcourt.in
Important Instructions to apply for Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2019:
- Go to the portal of the court at www.allahabadhighcourt.in
- Fill up the form after the readout of the important instructions.
- Upload the photograph with the signature in the application form.
- Pay the fees of application and submit the online form before the due date.
- And after it, take out the print of the form and send the form to the address prescribed on the website.
NOTE: The applicant should take a careful review in order to get the latest updates of the post. The due date to reach the form to the office is 31st August 2019 for UP candidates and 05th of September 2019 for the outside candidates.