Airports Authority Of India Recruitment: Airports Authority Of India Recruitment has liberated a job vacancy for the year 2020. The department intends to recruit desirable and skilled Indian Nationals for engagement as Quality Manager, Operation manager in Flight Inspection Unit, Airports Authority of India’s (AAI) to fill up the 03 posts. If you are interested in AAI recruitment and want to apply for the same then read this job advertisement to know the eligibility criteria and various details regarding this recruitment.
Airports Authority Of India Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Airports Authority Of India|
|Name of the Job||Quality Manager, Operation manager|
|Number of Vacancies||03|
|Last Date to Apply||16th May 2020|
Airports Authority Of India Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Airports Authority Of India
Name of The Posts: Chhattisgarh State Power Generation Co. Ltd. Recruitment 2020 is for following posts:-
- Quality Manager – 01
- Operation Manager – 02
- Quality Manager – Applicant should have a Graduation Degree//AME or Equivalent and must hold a valid DGCA India license BAMEL/BAMEC.
- Operation manager – Applicant should be a Graduate in any discipline and should have a working knowledge of Computer operation.
Last Date To Apply: The final date for submission of application form is 16th May 2020 via email and post.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Consolidated emoluments of Rs. 65000/- per month with an annual increase of 5% will be given to selected applicants.
Application Fees: Follow the official site of AAI to know the application fee structure for this recruitment.
Age criteria: The applicants applying for different posts should be less than 70 years of age. More exemption in age will be offered to reserved category applicants.
Official Website: For more updates regarding this recruitment, visit www.aai.aero
Important Instructions to apply for Airports Authority Of India Recruitment:
- Candidates who wish to apply for AAI are advised to Download & fill the required details in the given Format available on the official site www.aai.aero.
- Attach a passport size photograph, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, photocopies of Licenses/Endorsements, etc.
- Post the application form before the last date to The Executive Director (FIU) Flight Inspection Unit, Airports Authority of India, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi- 110003 or you can email at email@example.com
NOTE: To get more information about AAI recruitment, you need to visit the above mentioned official site.