Best Career in Airlines 2022 in Top countries: India,Dubai and many more: The airline industry is going through a huge change. Lots of Airlines like Spice jet, Indigo,Fly Dubai, Emirates, and Vistara are hiring more and more Students for the positions of Trainee, Airport Authority Staff, Cabin Crew, Air hostess, and Pilot. Candidates looking for high salary packages and want to start their career in Airline may apply through an Online registration form on or before the last date. So hurry up! Limited Seats Available
Not only this, appointed job seekers would be getting training from the world’s no. 1 Air hostess training Institute. More details are mentioned below.
Indian Airlines Jobs & Eligibility Details
|Organization||Different Indian Airlines|
|Available Posts||Trainee, Airport Authority Staff, Cabin Crew, Air hostess, and Pilot|
|Number of vacancies||4500+|
|Last Date to apply||Ongoing|
- Students must pass 12th/Diploma, Graduation, or Post Graduation.
- They should belong to the age group of 17 years to 27 years.
- Height should not be less than 5’9.
Rs.1.25 lac per month is the top salary offered by them to the students.
Registration Cost: No fees, it’s free of cost. After the registration, they will contact you through email or phone no to give the details of the admission process and job placement.
Reasons to Join :
- Over 5000 Students Placed in a year.
- 700 campus interviews/ exclusive Walk-Ins in one year.
- Attractive career options.
- Largest Network of Centers in India, including presence/operations in Top Countries
- 5 Star Hotel Stays and additional grade pay.
Important Note: Excellent Job Opportunities in Airlines for Freshers and Experienced are calling you. Register and Apply for the top airline companies. Enroll today.
How To Apply For Indian Airlines Recruitment:
Students are advised to follow the given guidelines to fill the form.
- Step 1: Visit Here to apply online for airline recruitment.
- Step 2: A new page will open, now look on to the given form.
- Step 3: Enter your name and Mobile Number.
- Step 4: Enter your Date of Birth and Valid Email Id.
- Step 5: Enter your Qualification
- Step 6: And Select the Nearest Centre
- Step 7: At last click on the Submit button.
Note: Please read all the instructions carefully before applying for any post.