Air India Recruitment: Air India is in search of young, capable, and desirable candidates to fill up the 18 vacant posts of Transition Commander. Being a member of Air India is a dream job for many as it gives a handsome amount of salaries and additional perks. So avail this opportunity by submitting the application form online on the official site mentioned below.
Air India Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Air India|
|Name of the Job||Transition Commander|
|Number of Vacancies||18|
|Last Date to Apply||18 September 2020|
Air India Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Air India
Name of The Posts:
- Transition Commander – 18
Last Date to Apply: Air India has updated the last date for this recruitment which is 18 Sep 2020.
Educational Qualifications: The applicants should have passed 12th with Maths and Physics as the main subject from a recognized college/university/institute.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected on the basis of the merit list and Personal Interview for the post of Transition Commander.
Pay Scale: The handsome amount of pay will be given along with perquisites to the persons appointed as Transition Commander.
- A demand draft of Rs.1500 is payable at Airline Allied Services Limited, New Delhi on or before the last date.
- SC/ST candidates are exempted from payment of the application fee.
Age criteria: THe applicants should be the maximum age of 53 years to be eligible for this recruitment.
Official Website: www.airindia.in
How To Apply For AIR INDIA Recruitment Offline/Online-
- Click on the site mentioned above and select apply for Air India Recruitment.
- A new page will open under the Career Section, Click Apply online.
- Enter your name, valid mobile number, email id, etc.
- Enter your age, qualification, and other details as asked in the application form.
- Submit it as soon as possible to avoid a last-minute rush.
NOTE: You can select the nearest center of training and placement while filling the application form. For more updates, keep following the official site.