AIATSL Recruitment 2018: We have brought a golden opportunity for every job seeker to work with one of the most distinguished and renowned organizations of India. The Air India Air Transport Services Limited announced recently that it is going to conduct a recruitment process to hire deserving candidates for the vacant posts of Security Agent. This is a very extraordinary chance for every job seeker to work with such a reputed government organization and move their career on an ascending path. There are 64 vacancies available in the organization for the post mentioned above for which all qualified and skilled candidates can apply. Aspiring candidates who want a chance to join the organization can attend the walk-in interviews on 29th, 30th September 2018. To know more important details about the notification AIATSL Recruitment 2018 such as the eligibility criteria, age limit, educational qualifications, pay scale, etc, read the article below.
AIATSL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Air India Air Transport Services Limited|
|Name of the Job||Security Agent|
|Number of vacancies||64|
|Last Date to Apply||29th, 30th September 2018|
AIATSL Recruitment 2018 Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bharat Electronics Limited
Name of the posts:
- Security Agent – 64 vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Candidates who want to apply must hold a Graduation degree and/ or Valid Basic AVSEC from a recognized University.
Selection Procedure: Candidate will be selected for this job on the basis of their performance in the Written Examination/ Physical Endurance Test, and Personality Assesment.
Age Limit: Candidates who want to apply for this job should be less than or equal to 31 years old (AVSEC Qualified), 28 years (Non- AVSEC qualified).
Age relaxation of any kind will be applicable only as per the rules of the recruiter.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get a handsome salary of Rs. 18,360 per month for recruitment at the post.
- For Gen/OBC candidates: Rs. 500
- For SC/ ST/ ExSM candidates: NIL
Important Dates: Candidates have to attend the walk-in interviews on the following dates: 29th, 30th September 2018.
Official Website: www.airindia.in
Important Instructions to Apply for AIATSL Recruitment 2018:
Interested candidates should follow the instructions given here closely and carefully while applying for the job.
- Log on to the website of the recruiter.
- Click on the link for the notification provided.
- Read the official notification thoroughly.
- Report at the given venues on the prescribed dates with the list of documents mentioned in the official notification.
- For Graduates (With Basic AVSEC) – 29th September 2018, 9:00 am to 2:00 pm; Venue: Air India Limited Dempo House, Ground Floor, Campal, D.B. Marg, Panaji, Goa – 403001
- For Graduates (Without Basic AVSEC) – 30th September 2018, 7:00 am to 11:00 pm; Venue: Don Bosco High School, M.G. Road, Near Municipal Market, Panaji, Goa – 403001
Note: That is all the information we have regarding the AIATSL Recruitment 2018 process at the moment. To stay updated on any other developments regarding this vacancy, please visit our website regularly.